From: Joel L. Seber ... CH210 (JLS2013@TNTECH.BITNET)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1992 - 21:37:08 CST

Just to let everyone know, I received no further replies to my
question (please see my INTERIM SUMMARY for details). If anyone ever does
figure it out, please send something to let the rest of us know.
Thanks to all who responded: Chip Christian Jeff Stehman Teemu Torma Bill Duncan J. Matt Landrum Russ Poffenberger Fabrice Le Metayer Anil Katakam Jim Mattson
trdlnk! Michael Sullivan Mike Sullivan {Keeper of the Sacred Word} Mike Raffety William Unruh [Unruh] Mark Edwards Guy Harris Perry Hutchison Barry Margolin
kalli!fourx!melb!optim1!erik! Kevin Sheehan
                                                    {Consulting Poster Child}
Joel L. Seber | Dry humor is wasted around here.
SUN Workstation Laboratory Manager |
Center for Manufacturing Research | -Joel L. Seber
      and Technology Utilization |
Tennessee Technological University | recursive, adj.
Cookeville, TN 38505 | See 'recursive'
jls2013@tntech.bitnet |