SUMMARY: sun-managers archives

From: Ed Arnold (era@niwot.scd.ucar.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1992 - 21:09:55 CDT

A while back, I inquired if there was a sun-managers archive anywhere
on the net. The FAQ claimed that back issues of sun-managers are
archived on, but I could not find them.

The only reply I received to my request was from Larry Rogers, who
said that sun-managers was archived on However, Princeton
does not appear to have a complete archive.

A subsequent telephone call to Bill LeFebvre revealed that
could no longer archive sun-managers, there isn't enough disk. Bill
suggested I try WAIS for archives.

If there is anyone who has located sun-managers archives thru WAIS
or via any other means, please let me know and I will summarize again.
Ed Arnold * NCAR * POB 3000, Boulder, CO 80307-3000 * 303-497-1253(voice)
303-497-1137(fax) * [] * era@ncario.BITNET