SUMMARY : installing a new hard disk

Ali Almutawa aamutawa at batelco.com.bh
Wed Nov 14 05:43:10 EST 2001

Hi again,

First , thanks to all those replied to me question :
Anil Sreedharan
Steve hunt
Peter Stokes

I have found the solution by doing a df -k which shows me a 100% / fully equpied directory, I have freed some space and bang it was able to detect it after issuing the boot -r that works for me .

Thanks again for all of you,
Ali Almutawa