Dan Lee koinonia98 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:26:52 EST 2001

Thanks the following and anyone I may have missed.
Darren Dunham
Nicole Skyrca
Steve Hastings

Darren Dunham is right...
His initial guess is that...

1) it's not finding the timeserver line in sysidcfg or
2) it can't talk to the timeserver listed.

Normally that gets set to 'localhost', so #2 is pretty rare.
Yes, I did change the timeserver in the sysidcfg file to my boot server ip
address which caused the problem.   I have changed it back to localhost.
Everything works great.

Thank again,
Dan