SUMMARY Canadian used Sun dealers [addendum]

john benjamins johnb at soliton.com
Thu Nov 22 09:20:05 EST 2001

Just after i sent out my SUMMARY yesterday, i received the following:

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 around 11:25 -0800 Garfield Williams may have written:
} Also check out www.ca.ebay.com and specifiy items only available in Canada.
} There are quite a few vendors to be found with a seach of "Sun".  Tec-comp
} is someone I have bought from before and found them to be good.  They are
} located in North York, Toronto.

thanks Garfield.

the other vendor i should mention is

        Parameter Driven Solutions
	12 Church Street
	Markham, ON L3P 2L4
	CANADA
	(905) 471-5242
	http://www.parametersolutions.com/

they are an authorized Sun reseller.

hope this helps,			-john
--
    One hundred hairy bugs in the code, one hundred hairy bugs....
Fix one bug, compile it again, 101 hairy bugs. Repeat until BUGS = 0.