Kevin Colagio kdc at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 17 22:25:52 EST 2002

The apparent problem is that there was a security hole found in the standard
named processes so the named application has been patched to prevent
recursive searches.  I was looking at 1) 2 levels up from me (the
dns1.rr.com name server and not the dns1.rochester.rr.com name server) and
2) at my dynamic DNS management site (who probably patched also).

Thanks to Brett Lymn and Jeff Graham for letting me know about the patched
package so I could reconfigure properly.

Kevin Colagio
kdc at rochester.rr.com
System Administrator and Perpetual Student.