I have a feeling that a lot of law enforcement officers will not want themselves to be wired.

disciplinarian gsxkb at schoenmaker.com
Thu Nov 30 17:00:55 EST 2006

If your in attendance at PodCamp make sure you say hello to Rob. To my suprise
after the PodPress plugin install my mom's iTunes listing quit updating. I am
employed full time for a university in Colorado as an instructional technology
and media coordinator.
Apple seems to have identified this plugin as causing a lot of tech support
request lets hope the author fixes this. In an even more shocking development
even though Microsoft bowed to the cable industry on this and threw consumers
under a bus. I am sure this will be a interesting listen thats for sure. Also
I discuss the YouTube group I have created. Lots of content tonight and some
great feedback and suggestions from listeners.
Like most of you I am a self declared geek. That separation has allowed me in
the past to address concerns, and make public those concerns and
recommendations to my sponsors.
No credit card needed.
Or will the Diggnation duo now have to abstain from any Microsoft related news
items. I have a feeling that a lot of law enforcement officers will not want
themselves to be wired.
Most of the people that have been having the problem including me are not sure
how it happened only that it did.
I have a feeling that a lot of law enforcement officers will not want
themselves to be wired.
I also manage to get away with being a geek for a living. At my job you can
find me working on various multi-media projects and researching emerging
technologies like podcasting and virtual worlds.
Today I was queried by a podcaster looking for help who was having similar
iTunes directory updating troubles, and it turns out this plugin caused his
listing to be misdirected as well. The question I have is where will it
re-surface next? I am sure this will be a interesting listen thats for sure. I
am employed full time for a university in Colorado as an instructional
technology and media coordinator.
With the proliferation of video sites out why is there not a service that will
submit a video to multiple sites at once? In this crazy world of desperate
attempts by organizations like the MPAA to control what you do with content
you own. I have a deep interest in all things tech so on top of education
technology you will find a wide variety of posts from me.
A perfect example is the vintage flip number clock that sits on my bookshelf
with its new robot legs and without its casing.
Friends of the Earth has welcomed the decision and called on the Government to
abandon airport expansion plans.
Instead they will want you to pay full retail for the rights to do that.
We will always fully disclose the relationships we have with sponsors and I
will say again we will never restrict the content of a content producer. Maybe
it is time for a spin off show where I deal with all the audio and e-mail
commentary.
Instead they will want you to pay full retail for the rights to do that.
No credit card needed.
One thing for sure we will not have to listen to it cut up into all of those
ridiculous segments.
So if you are a die hard Apple video editor I would love to get some comments
on what you think the best approach is.

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of symptom.gif]