SUMMARY: How to reset the firmware password on Ultra 450?

Umesh Potbhare upotbhar at ptc.com
Mon Jul 30 18:01:59 EDT 2001

Hi All,

Could not find any solution other than changing the NVROM.
Finally, we ordered NVROM from sun and changed it and system is up and
running now.

Thanks to everybody who replied.

Especially

Paul Wilkinson, Darren Dunham who guided me through following web site
which tells more about NVROM faq.
http://www.squirrel.com/squirrel/sun-nvram-hostid.faq.html

Thanks once again.

Best Regards,