500MHz Netra X1 network install

Mika Tuupola tuupola at appelsiini.net
Mon Oct 1 09:47:05 EDT 2001

	I have a network install server from which I can successfully
	net boot / install older 400MHz Netra X1's. However when trying
	to net boot a newer 500MHz model it allways dies with:

	"(Can't load tod module) Program terminated."

	The install image was made from 01/01 Solaris 8 and has the
	needed mis1.netra-x1 patches installed.

	So obviously something has changed with the new 500MHz models.
	How can I make my network install work with the new models?

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/