Migrating A1000 drives to a new A1000

Shannon Ward sward at rackspace.com
Mon Oct 1 17:11:57 EDT 2001

Hey all,

I have an E420R connected to an A1000 that has a failed channel.  The drives that were connected to the failed channel were moved to
the good channel, but the A1000 needs to be replaced.

Is there any way to retrieve the LUN/RAID configuration from the malfunctioning A1000 and restore it to the new A1000?  I've RTFM'd
and STFW'd and can find nothing on this.

If the above is not possible, can anyone suggest another other solution to moving the drives, reconfiguring an A1000, and not
deleting any information on the drives.

Thanks for your help.

Shannon Ward