Update: E4500 Reboots

R. Marc Baldus rbaldus at e-one.com
Mon Oct 8 12:39:41 EDT 2001

The original posting is below (minus the gore).  So far lots of very
helpful input from the group.  I took CPU10 off-line as suggested by
Jedrzej Nasiadek and the machine has been up for a record 13 hours!  I
cannot be sure that this is the culprit, but it is looking more and more
that way as the hours go by.

I will give a final update one way or the other with my results.

Additional thanks to the following:

John Malick
Tony Walsh
Steve "Password" Paige