Changing Video cards from Creator3D to Elite3D

Wade Burgett wadeb at burgettsys.com
Mon Oct 8 16:02:32 EDT 2001

  I have a cloned disk I would like to move from one machine to another,
the machines are mostly identical except for their video cars (target is
elite3d and the original is creator 3d).  Worked great except it can't
start the X server - I'm sure this is because of  the video card change
(or almost sure).  I'm having a little trouble figuring out where to
start on changing video hardware, does anyone have some pointers on what
I need to do, or where I might find information about this on the web?
 Trying to avoid a reinstall.

Wade

--
Wade Burgett