dtlogin doesn't know ldap?

Jun Zhang nugulus at netscape.net
Wed Oct 10 17:07:40 EDT 2001

I installed native ldap with Netscape Directory Server 4.13, user login
using telnet is fine, but when tried to login from CDE, I got "login incorrect". If I click the OK at the message screen, I get the chance to try again and the message screen will come back. This box is a Sun blade 100 running Solaris 8.

Anybody had this problem?

BTW, I aware about an existing bug, where one need to comment out the pam_projects line in pam.conf file. Obviously I am encountering a different problem than that.

Jun
nugulus at netscape.net