Netbackup Required Media

Mossey Fahey mossey.fahey at eei.ericsson.se
Sun Oct 28 05:18:18 EST 2001

Hi,
  Does anybody out there know how to determine, from the
command line, the required media for a restore with
Netbackup on a client.

On the client, the java GUI telss you no problem and on
the server, the /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpimmedia
command tells me, but this command does not exist under the
client. BTW I installed the client by having a trust
relationship between server and client and pushing the S/W
out from server.

I am assuming that if the client GUI can do it, there must
be a command also.

I am new to Netbackup, so forgive me if I am asking something
simple. I did try to find it in the man pages, but no luck.

I will summarise!!

Regards and Thanks in advance

Mossey
--
Mossey Fahey
TCM Group				Ericsson Systems Expertise Limited