Probe of SCSI bus

Nigel R Owen Nigel.R.Owen at aib.ie
Wed Oct 31 10:11:03 EST 2001

Is there any way under Solaris 2.6 - 8 to probe the SCSI bus to show what is
connected.  Under HPUX you have the command "ioscan " which is simply amazing,
is there anything in Solaris that could provide this functionality from the
command line.  I realise I could drop to  the ok prompt to do a probe-scsi ,etc
but this would obviously have a negative impact on system performance.  The
closest I have got is "iostat -En" but this looks at the kernel for information.

- Nigel

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by
 the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

Allied Irish Banks