Follow up: Drive ID's question

Cian O'Sullivan Cian at logic.bm
Mon Oct 28 14:34:12 EST 2002

Just so people know, the boot device is listed as disk0:a disk net

My concern is that at this point when I do a probe-ide, my HD and cdrom are
defined as SECONDARY, when in fact they are sitting on the master bus.

This is not making sense to me.

If someone could help clear the air on this I would be most grateful.

Cian