Perl issue

Kirtan Dave kirtan_dave at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 12:25:33 EST 2004

Managers,

I have a perl script that monitors EventLogs on Windows servers and generates reports for each server. Rightnow, this script is on a Windows box and is running every night. I want to move this script to a Sun box running Solaris 8. I am using Win32::EventLog module in my perl script to read EventLog on Windows boxes. How can I get perl for Solaris in which I can still use this module? Do I need to compile perl on Solaris box to get all Windows modules?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kirtan