Ultra AXmpcdrom update

turner-m at cox.net turner-m at cox.net
Fri Apr 9 09:21:36 EDT 2004

Ok, I've been so focussed on the cdrom drive however, this morning I tried to boot disk0 which has Solaris 9 and it could not mount the file system.  I then tried to boot disk1 which has Debian Linux and received a Kernel Panic can't boot media 08:01.  Both drives go through the initialization process with os baners etc...  Perhaps I've fouled the scsi setup.  Is there a way to return to manufacturer defaults?  I've set the obp setdefaults option and still have the problem.
Thanks,
Michael