/etc/opt/SUNWsrspx/srsproxyconfig.cfg file changing..

Gene Siepka gsie44 at tsg.cbot.com
Fri Jun 3 14:43:19 EDT 2005

Sunmanager crew...

We recently had to change our http proxy (the one that all of our SRS
Netconnect agents use to send data to SUN) to a new server. Which means
we had to change the HTTP_PROXY entry in the
/etc/opt/SUNWsrspx/srsproxyconfig.cfg  file to point the new hostname of
the new server...

Anyway, ever since then, we've noticed that for some reason, the
modification time on the cfg file constantly changes, for no rhyme or
reason, across several servers, at different times of the day.

Any ideas???

Thanks
-Gene