Solaris 8 Active Directory

Steve Bidwell steve at logicscope.com
Wed Jun 15 05:54:15 EDT 2005

Has anyone had any joy getting Solaris 8 to authenticate against
Microsoft Active Directory running on Windows 2000 with Services for
Unix 3.5 .
If so could they send the link to the instructions they used

Regards
Steve Bidwell

  <http://www.logicscope.com/> Business Manager
Logicscope Realisations Limited
Tel.+ 44 (0)20.78805983
fax.+ 44 (0)20 78805999

This message and any attachment(s) are confidential. If you are not the
intended
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the message
and any
attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not
copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person.
Viruses: Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this
email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing
practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]