Michael Segale msegale at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 15 12:17:55 EDT 2005

All,
      Thanks to all that responded.

cfgadm -c configure c4 c6

Is the right answer. I had other issues so this didn't work for me until I
solved the other issues.

Michael Segale  Unix Sys Admin

----- Forwarded by Michael Segale/Newark/IBM on 06/15/2005 12:14 PM -----

             Michael
             Segale/Newark/IBM
             @IBMUS                                                     To
             Sent by:                  sunmanagers at sunmanagers.org
             sunmanagers-bounc                                          cc
             es at sunmanagers.or
             g                                                     Subject
                                       urgent: cfgadm configure problem

             06/14/2005 02:54
             PM

All,
      I need the cfgadm command that will bring c4 and c6 below online

# cfgadm
Ap_Id                          Type         Receptacle   Occupant
Condition
c0                             scsi-bus     connected    configured
unknown
c1                             scsi-bus     connected    configured
unknown
c2                             scsi-bus     connected    unconfigured
unknown
c3                             fc-fabric    connected    configured
unknown
c4                             fc           connected    unconfigured
unknown
c5                             fc-fabric    connected    configured
unknown
c6                             fc           connected    unconfigured
unknown

Michael Segale  Unix Sys Admin