A1000 problem

Solaris List solarislist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:09:36 EDT 2005

Hello Managers;

I ve got a problem with A1000. Firmware upgrade  had been cut off and
A1000 is not reachable. Then I searched the mail list. Then, I found a
way to go on upgrade the via serial port ( this procedure may not be
supported by Sun ). I connect the A1000 console via null modem cable.
( 2400, 8, N, 1 , No flow control )

I saw that it restarts continously and give error about flash. I read
that I can see menu by typing space twice. However, I can not see
menu, it continues to restart.

How can I see the menu and going on firmware upgrade.