SUMMARY - poprelayd on Solaris 10/X86

Bob wick at airmail.net
Wed Mar 8 10:54:19 EST 2006

Well my problem wasn't Solaris-specific at all.  Sorry for taking up the
bandwidth.  My problem was with the poprelayd PERL script.  Seems the
scanaddr() subroutine needs to be tweaked for the log file format.  I did
that and everything is working as advertised.  If anyone needs the
scanaddr() mod for qpopper 4.0 let me know.