Veritas VxVM & VxFS installation files

Mustapa Fadzly-r52428 Fadzly at freescale.com
Tue Mar 21 04:34:04 EST 2006

Greeting Managers,

We are trying to redeployed  our solaris 8 machine with Sun
Storage A5200 disk array when we found out that we lost the
vxvm and vxfs installation media. Thank god the server has not
been formatted yet and we still have the license codes in the
system.

Is there anyway for me to get the installation files for these
2 products? Anybody has them in their archive? We were using vxvm 3.1
along with vxfs (not sure what version).
I'm not sure if the license can be used for higher versions?

Thanks & regards,
-Fadzly