Solaris 10 recommended & security patches cluster

Lai Yiu Fai ccyflai at ust.hk
Tue Oct 3 01:01:43 EDT 2006

I goto sunsolve and download Solaris 10 recommended & security patches cluster.
But that seems to be only available for registered users with service plan.
>From my understanding, the patch cluster should be free.  Am I wrong?  I
have tried the "Sun Update Connection".  But it is slow and tedious as I
need to manage a large no. of Sun servers.  Are there any sites other than
sunsolve I can download the recommended cluster?

-Fai