SUMMARY: SunUC for Solaris 8/9/10

Ryan A. Krenzischek ryan at bbnx.net
Mon Oct 9 13:24:26 EDT 2006

Thanks to Dan Lorenzini and Waqar Hafiz.  Their responses are listed
below.

>From Dan Lorenzini:

While you are looking at Sun solutions, you should check out "pca",
available at http://www.par.univie.ac.at/solaris/pca/.  It has less
overhead than the Sun tools, and can be integrated into your own
scripts customized for your installation.

>From Waqar Hafiz:

Traffic Light Patch management (TLP) does this for you. Have a look a
docs.sun.com