ktpass aborted

Chris cc lazyboy_2k at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 12:08:37 EDT 2006

Hi Guru,

I'm getting an abort when running a ktpass command on win2003 R2 server to generate a user acct & here is the error msg:

ktpass -princ host/winHost.sample.com at SAMPLE.COM -mapuser SAMPLE\ADuser -crypto DES-CBC-MD5 +DesOnly -pass password -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL -out c:\sol.keytab

Targeting domain controller: winHost.sample.com using legacy password setting method successfully mapped host/winHost.sample.com to ADuser.
Aborted

Could someone help me to point out what 's wrong w/ this command & what should be a proper syntax?  Any helps/suggestions are really appreciated.

************ apology if this is not a right alias. ************

TIA,
-Chris