Sun Cluster 3.1 + Solaris 10 Zones: Where is the agent!

Wesley W. Garland wes at page.ca
Fri Mar 9 09:16:26 EST 2007

Hi, List!

Real simple question. I have a running Sun Cluster 3.1 system. I don't
really want to upgrade to Sun Cluster 3.2.

Where do I get the Sun Cluster Agent for Solaris Containers (I believe it
should be in SUNWsczone... wherever that is).

I have the Sun Java Enterprise OS/Q4 cd pair, neither of which appear to
contain it. I don't have a separate Sun Cluster Agents CD, and there doesn't
appear to be one on sun.com.

If anybody could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I
already have two man days invested searching sun.com for this blasted file.

Thanks,
Wes

--
Wesley W. Garland