SUMMARY: Clearing mailq

Kiran Sharma speedyourmind at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 11:09:12 EST 2008

Thanks
every one. I had many responses and I really appreciate it. it will be a long
list if I include all of those names here but I really thank all of them.

I tried the following command but after I delete those queues it filled with
the same number of mails.

cd /var/spool && cp -p mqueue
mqueue.orig && cd mqueue && rm *

I had to stop sendmail and
move the file and create a new mqueue file with proper permission.

Now there is no more queue. We found the source of the mail and finally taken
care.

Thank you so much

cheers

KS