Disk mirroring using Disksuite

David McWilliams davidkmcw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:36:13 EST 2009

So I just sat down to mirror a couple of disks in a Sun Blade 2500 and
realised the disks are the same size, but with very different geometries,
very strange. Is this even possible, any gotchas?

I was considering just trying to make the destination filesystem on the
secondary disk bigger, but I really have very little to play with.

Slainte,

David

"Build a man a fire he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be
warm for the rest of his life" - Terry Pratchett

Checkout my photos - http://www.panoramio.com/user/1113507