SUMMARY : remove inherit-pkg-dir in command file

jcarroll65 at cfl.rr.com jcarroll65 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 16:03:05 EST 2010

Thanks to William Hathaway for the solution of "create -b".

The Sun documents and man pages says "Use the -b  option  to  create  a  blank
configuration. Without  arguments,  create applies the Sun default settings."
But I can't seem to find what are the "default settings". Just before receiving Mr. Hathaway's tip I also found
http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+zones/faq. Lots of useful information and tips.

JC